Types of Background Checks
- Verify the applicant’s identity and address information is correct.
- Perform a credit history check to ensure acceptable credit.
- Verify a clean criminal record as well as bankruptcy filing history.
- Tenant screening: Ensure past rent was paid on time and no tenant laws were violated.
- Pre – employment screening: Ensure his previous employment references are good, and include a character reference check.
- Additional screening such as DMV driving history is provided by certain vendors.
- Decrease the Risks in Hiring: 17% of organizations have experienced an incident that could have been avoiding if a background check was performed.
- Increase Quality of Employees: Weeding out unqualified applicants will lead to an improved value in hires.
- Ensure Compliance With Regulations: Screening programs work to help ensure that your organization’s hiring process is complying with local, state and federal guidelines.
What Sets Us Apart
- By collaborating with us, you can access all the background check options that the best providers have to offer.
- We guarantee quality, honesty and transparency and work with only the most trusted providers.
- We provide a tailored assessment: whatever requirements you have, we will find you the best, cheapest solution to suit your needs.
- Finding the perfect Background Check service for your business is completely free when filling out the above form.